Biography submission guidelines
Posted: 11 Jul 2017, 15:59
Write biographies in a formal (not stiff) and objective tone as much as possible. Provide facts, and when mentioning dominating opinion, strive to mention sources and reasoning.
- Credit (Your full name, a pseudonym or simply state "Opera Vivrà")
- Photo (square, minimum dimension: 200px200px)
- Full name (Mind spelling, accents, etc.)
- Birth date (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Date of death (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Basic voice type (Basic category: tenor, soprano, etc.)
- Fach (Verdi Baritone, Spinto, etc.)
- Intro: birth, development, study, teachers, etc.
- Middle: Rise, Career, reviews, anecdotes, etc.
- Conclusion: Voice, death, recordings, death, etc.
- 500 words or more. Please contact the editor you plan write many biographies and/or ones that exceed 1250 words.
- No external links